Fegatto Ala VenezianaCourse: MainCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Medium
Fegato Alla Veneziana is a traditional recipe for Venetian liver. It is a typical dish from Veneto. This dish has a long history and is eaten with mashed potatoes.
600g of veal or pork liver
500g of onion
60g of olive oil
1 bunch of parsley
O.5 liters of beef or chicken broth
1 tablespoon of vinegar or white wine
30g of butter
30 ml of olive oil
- Chop the parsley and cut the onion into slices.
- Add oil and butter and fry the onion and parsley over low heat.
- Cut the liver into thin slices.
- Add the liver cut into thin slices.
- Turn up the heat and add broth and white wine.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.