Egypt – interesting facts
- In Egypt you can get divorced if your partner / she has bad breath, bad smells.
- Pinch before the wedding brings happiness! On the wedding day friends and relatives have to pinch the bride to make her happy and ensure a long marriage.
- During holidays and school holidays, children do not rest because parents send them to special schools where they receive additional instruction in the Koran.
- In Egypt you must haggle, haggle over prices.
- Traffic lights – that’s almost nonexistent. Here the street goes at your own risk.
- In Luxor visit a place where where is a goddess Min. This tourist city considered sacred, especially if they want a baby. Touch the hand of the goddess and you will be blessed with a healthy and beautiful baby.