- Guyana Coastal Plain (Georgetown, Bartica, Mabaruma, New Amsterdam)
- Guiana Highlands (Lethem, Paramakatoi)
- Berbice-Corentyne (Linden)
- Georgetown – the country’s capital, located in Demerara County.
- New Amsterdam, the country’s second largest city
- Linden, a bauxite mining town originally named McKenzie but renamed after the country’s first executive chairman, Linden Forbes Sampson Burnham.
- Parika – located on the eastern bank of the Essequibo River, the largest river in the country.
- The Rupununi savannah
- Michelle’s Island
- The Kanuku Mountains
- Marshall Falls
- Shellfish beach