- Port-of-Spain – Capital
- Arima – birthplace of the famous calypso artist “Lord Kitchener”.
- Chaguanas – the fastest growing and largest community, populated mainly by descendants of Indentured Labourers from the East Indies.
- Chaguaramas – a town with one of the most important yachting centres, also famous for its nightlife; home of the 1999 Miss Universe pageant.
- Point Fortin – a south-western community located on the shores of La Brea Pitch Lake and known for its oil production.
- San Fernando – Southern City
- Scarborough (capital of Tobago)
- Caroni bird sanctuary and old sugar cane fields (very nice place for bird watching, lots of mosquitoes).
- North Coast Beaches (Maracas, Las Cuevas, Tyrico, Blanchisseuse)
- Lake La Brea Pitch
- Lopinot Historic Site – Museum built on a former cocoa estate of the French Count Charles Joseph de Lopinot.
- Roxborough – Northern Tobago Rainforest Reserve
- Down to the islands – the small islands off the north-western peninsula offer a quiet retreat.
- Advertisement -