Islands in Grenada
By far the largest island, home to the majority of the country’s population
The second largest island on which the town of Hillsborough is located
- Little Martinique
A third, remote island with limited tourist facilities.
Cities in Grenada
- St. George’s – National Capital
- Grand Anse Bay – Main Tourist Area
- Gouyave – capital of the St. John district – home of the weekly Fish Friday event.
- Jumper – Capital of the St. Patrick’s District
- Grenville – Capital of the St. Andrew District
- Hillsborough – Capital of Carriacou
- Advertisement -