Things To Do in El Salvador
- El Salvador has a reputation for having some of the best surfers in the world. Tourists from all over Central America are discovering the surf hotspots of La Libertad (near San Salvador), El Sunzal, El Zonte and El Cuco (near San Miguel), making El Salvador the fastest growing surf tourism hotspot in Central America.
- Stand Up Paddleboarding at the famous Intipuca Beach
- Water skiing, tubing, wakeboarding, para sailing, jet skiing at Playa El Esteron, one of the most beautiful beaches in El Salvador.
- Volcano hike in Chaparrastique – One of the most active volcanoes in El Salvador
- Nature walks and lake visits in Isla de Olomega on Lake Olomega
- Waterfalls and hot springs
- Drink up! You’ll love spending the whole night in the Zona Rosa.