Cities in Belarus
- Minsk is the capital and biggest city of Belarus, with a population of over 2 million people.
- Brest is a provincial city on the border with Western Poland, with outstanding architectural attractions.
- Polotsk – fascinating structures to visit in Belarus’s oldest city
- Gomel (Homel) is Belarus’s second biggest city, situated in the country’s east.
- Grodno (Hrodna) is a city on the Polish-Lithuanian border.
- Mogilev (Mahiljou and Mahilyow) is Belarus’s third biggest city.
- Nesvizh (Njasvizh or Nyasvizh) is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Vitebsk is Belarus’s fourth biggest city.
Other destinations in Belarus
- Belovezhskaya Pushcha National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located on the border with Poland.
- Another UNESCO World Heritage property is the Mir Castle Complex.