If you just have a few days in Andorra, the local bus service run by Cooperativa Interurbana Andorrana, S.A. allows you to see most of the major settlements.
There are eight major bus routes, or ‘lnies,’ which all travel through Andorra La Vella. The price ranges from €1.20 to €3 depending on the distance traveled. Drivers bring about change. The service is extremely regular in the municipalities closest to Andorra La Vella, and may be as often as every 10 minutes throughout the day. There are only 2 or 3 buses each day that go to distant rural areas like Canolic.
- L1 Sant Julia de Loria – Escaldes-Engordany
- L2 Andorra la Vella – Encamp
- L3 Andorra la Vella – Encamp – Canillo
- L4 Andorra la Vella – Encamp – Canillo – Soldeu
- L5 Andorra la Vella – Encamp – Encamp – Canillo – El Pas de la Casa
- L6 Andorra la Vella – La Massana – Arinsal
- L7 Andorra la Vella – La Massana – Ordino
- L8 Andorra la Vella – La Massana – Ordino – El Serrat