Cities in Andorra
- Andorra la Vella is the country’s capital.
- Santa Coloma is located south of Andorra La Vella, near the Spanish border.
- Sant Julia de Loria is located south of Santa Coloma, near the Spanish border.
- Escaldes-Engordany is a municipality in Catalonia, Spain. This is a parish in Andorra La Vella’s eastern suburbs.
- Encamp is a parish to the northeast of Andorra La Vella, on the route to France, between Engordany and Canillo.
- La Massana is a tiny village and parish located about 5 miles north of Andorra La Vella. It provides direct access to the Arinsal – Pal ski region.
- Ordino – The parish’s northernmost and least populous parish, although it is almost the biggest.
- Canillo is the northeasternmost parish on the major route, with a border with France.
- Arinsal is a small hamlet in the northwestern part of Spain.