- Some of the largest sand dunes in the world south of Abu Dhabi in the Liwa oasis region
- Beautiful beaches on the east coast
- Isolated and difficult to access wadis in the Northern Emirates
- Archaeological sites and natural rock formations in the Hajar Mountains
- Magnificent Oases in Al Ain
Although at first glance nature may seem boring and uninteresting, or even dangerous due to the desert conditions, there are actually some amazing natural destinations in the UAE – the difficulty is knowing where to find them! There are pristine waterfalls, fossil-lined cliffs and even freshwater lakes.