Things To See in Kyrgyzstan
- Bishkek, the capital, has bazaars as well as Soviet-era monuments and architecture.
- Only a half-hour drive from Bishkek lies Al-Archa National Park, which has high peaks of over 4,000 meters.
- The Sulaiman-Too mountain near Osh is Kyrgyzstan’s sole World Heritage Site. A market, mosques, and Soviet architecture may all be found in Osh.
- Issyk Kul, in eastern Kyrgyzstan, is the world’s second biggest alpine lake, surrounded by mountains.
- Wander around Osh Bazaar – Traditional Eastern market in Bishkek selling everything from spices to dishwashers.
- Dordoi Bazaar, the biggest bazaar in Central Asia, is located 20 minutes north of Bishkek and offers inexpensive Chinese products.
- Issyk Kul, the world’s second largest high-altitude alpine lake, is a great place to swim, sail, and sunbathe.
- In Naryn Oblast, stay in a yurt at Tash Rabat – Ruins of a Caravansarai.
- Song Kul, a high-altitude mountain lake less frequented than Issyk Kul and perfect for witnessing traditional semi-nomadic Kyrgyz life in action, allows you to live like a nomad.