Sights & Landmarks In Brazzaville
- Basilique Sainte-Anne of the Congo. Built in 1949 by Roger Erell, this is one of the world’s most stunning contemporary churches.
- Palais du Peuple. In 1901, a lovely colonial palace was erected; it is now the presidential residence.
- Cathédrale Sacré-Coeur. Mr. Augouard built this Catholic church, which gives views of downtown regions such as Poto Poto and Centreville, as well as Kinshasa, the DRC capital across the river.
- Markets of Moungali, Poto-Poto, Bacongo.
- Pierre Savorgnan de Brazza Memorial. A brand new marble structure dedicated to his family. Adjacent to the site of the old US Embassy.
- Le Palais des Congrès, Avenue Des Armees (Across from the new Ministry of Foreign Affairs). The Congresses’ Palace.
- L’Ecole de Peinture de Poto Poto – Poto Poto Painting School
- Les Rapides in Djoué