Cities in Lesotho
- Maseru — the capital
- Hlotse (also known as Leribe) — regional market hub, with great craft shopping!
- Mohale’s Hoek
- Qacha’s Nek
- Quthing — fantastic rock art nearby
- Teyateyaneng (often referred to as just ‘TY’) — the craft centre of Lesotho
Other destinations in Lesotho
- Afriski — In the winter (June-September), ski and mountain resorts are open for skiing, while in the summer, mountain adventure sports are available (October – April)
- Sehlabathebe National Park — Rare animals, spectacular waterfalls, old rock art, and stone shelters all await hikers in this isolated mountain reserve.
- Ts’ehlanyane National Park — At the foot of the Holomo Pass, there is a sub-alpine national park. With hiking paths, beautiful rock pools and rivers, it is home to one of the few surviving Che-Che (ancient wood) forests.
- Katse — Pony-trekking and the impressive Katse Dam.
- Malealea — Pony-trekking
- Morija — Museum, dinosaur footprints
- Oxbow — One of just a few locations in Africa where you can go skiing!
- Semonkong — Maletsunyane Falls — one of the highest single drop waterfalls in the world.
- Thaba Bosiu — The mountain stronghold where King Moeshoeshoe the Great established the Kingdom of Lesotho