Cities in Gabon
- Cap Lopez
- Port-Gentil bordered to the coast of the South Atlantic Ocean
Other destinations in Gabon
- Akanda National Park — Migratory birds and turtles may be found in Akanda National Park’s mangroves and tidal flats.
- Banteke Plateau National Park — Forest elephants, buffalo, and antelope live in the Banteke Plateau National Park, which is a savanna connected by rivers with rope bridges for residents.
- Crystal Mountains National Park — Misty woods rich in orchids, begonias, and other vegetation may be found in Crystal Mountains National Park.
- Ivindo National Park — Ivindo National Park is home to two of Central Africa’s most beautiful waterfalls, as well as gorillas, chimps, and forest elephants that congregate around the park’s rivers and waterholes.
- Loango National Park — Loango National Park is a 100-kilometer length of pristine beaches and surrounding rainforest that is both beautiful and a great location to see leopards, elephants, gorillas, and monkeys on the beach.
- Lopé National Park — a combination of grassland and thick forest along the Ogooue River; take a pirogue ride down the river, see old rock carvings, or follow gorillas or mandrill monkeys with a pygmy guide.
- Mayumba National Park — Mayumba National Park is a sandy peninsula that is home to the world’s biggest nesting leatherback turtle population.
- Minkebe National Park — Minkebe National Park is a highland forest with huge sandstone domes where elephants, forest-dwelling antelope, and big pigs may be found.