Nightlife In Djibouti City
- Club Hermes. Underground club with a low-key atmosphere. Excellent security at the front entrance. Beer costs 1,000 Djiboutian francs per bottle.
- Sham’s. A competent DJ and a little dance floor. Beer is 1,000 Djiboutian francs and mixed drinks are 1,500 Djiboutian francs.
- Club Menelik. Security is excellent throughout the Menelik Hotel. Beverages are priced at 1,000 Djiboutian francs for a beer and 1,500 Djiboutian francs for a mixed drink. The music is varied, but often includes ’90s to present hip-hop and R&B.
- La Galette. A club located underground. Beer is 1,000 Francs, mixed cocktails are 1,500 Francs, and sheesha is 1,000 Francs.
- La Oasis. A pleasant establishment with a second, smaller bar above.
- Le Maries. This is a nice establishment with a dance floor in the front and a bar in the back. In the rear, there are many sofas for relaxing and smoking Sheesha (1,000 francs to participate).
- Golden Club. 1,000 Francs for a drink, 500 Francs for a pool table, and 500 Francs for a dancefloor. Sheesha for 1,000 francs in Djibouti