Regions in Botswana
The Kalahari Desert and its surroundings are sparsely inhabited.
The northern portion of the nation, which includes the Okavango Delta and excellent wildlife parks such as Chobe National Park and Moremi National Park.
Gaborone’s capital and the majority of the country’s population are located here.
Cities in Botswana
- Gaborone or Gabs is a neat and tidy little capital with rapidly growing shantytowns on the periphery
Other destinations in Botswana
- Okavango Delta – A geological feature created by a river (the Okavango) emptying into the Kalahari desert rather than the ocean. Moremi National Park encompasses a portion of the Delta.
- Central Kalahari Game Reserve
- Chobe National Park – Chobe National Park is a wonderful location to view animals and a good starting point for a trip to Victoria Falls.
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Nxai Pan National Park
- Northern Tuli Game Reserve – Northern Tuli Game Reserve is a one-of-a-kind African destination where nature and culture collide in magnificent animals, breathtaking landscape, and intriguing history.