- Comme Chez Soi, Rond-Point Ataké’s western side. African cuisine at a reasonable price.
- Ambiance Maquis Katchi, Carrefour Catchi. Affordably priced establishment with a local speciality of bush rat that is pretty tasty.
- Mahi Restaurant is located south of Place Kokoyé. Hearty, Beninese-style dishes at a reasonable price.
- Buvette Escale du Pont, just across the street from the bus terminal or gare. Drinks are reasonably priced, and the African food is excellent.
- Java Promo (Across from National Assembly).Pleasant environment, excellent service, and delicious cuisine.
- Casa Danza, Casa Danza is located about a block south of the Ethnographic Museum. A decent assortment of more upscale western foods as well as some Beninese cuisine.
The Dona and Beaurivage hotels both boast restaurants with wide menus and equally expansive rates.