Regions in Benin
Tribes and arid landscapes
The coastline, the capital, and the most of the attractions
Cities in Benin
- Porto-Novo — Porto-Novo is the capital, at least in name.
- Abomey — The Royal Palaces of Abomey are on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Cotonou — Cotonou is Benin’s biggest city and de facto capital, as well as the location of the international airport.
- Grand Popo — Grand Popo is a beach tourist town on the Togolese border.
- Parakou — Parakou is the most populous city in the central area.
- Malanville — Malanville is the largest city in the far north and is located on the Niger border.
- Natitingou — The most populous city on the route to northern Togo or Burkina Faso.